The Comment Challenge is a way for book bloggers to interact more with each other and for individuals to challenge themselves to engage more in community content. Lonna and Alicia have been kindly partnering bloggers and encouraging them to comment on each other’s blogs throughout January, February and now March too.
I’ve decided to participate in the March challenge because I love commenting on other people’s blogs, and want to try and do so with more regularity. I’ve opted for the 10+ comment challenge, which means I have to comment on my partner’s blog at least ten times during the month. And my partner for the month is the brilliant Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense! Commenting begins from March 1st, and I’m excited to get started.
If you’d also like to take part, details on how to do so are below! (All credit to Alicia and Lonna for all the gorgeous banners!)
- The Winter 2017 Comment Challenge runs January through March
- Feel free to sign up for one month or more
- At the beginning of each month, bloggers will be paired together and will be asked to comment on each other’s blogs
- For the time being, the challenge is limited to English-only blogs
- We’d love for you to create a sign-up post to help spread the word about the challenge
- Options for comments include 5+ or 10+ each month
- Giveaway: at the end of March, two participants will win a book of their choice.
- At the beginning of each month we will put together a post where you can sign-up, link-up with your own sign-up post, and enter the giveaway
- At the end of February, we will email participants as well as post the March Comment Challenge partner list on our blogs
- Sign-up: starting today through March 25th, you can sign-up to participate in this challenge for March
- Create a sign-up post: link-up each month with your own sign-up post. What we suggest you include:
- Announce your intention to participate in whichever month
- Link back to your hosts: Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Include the Comment Challenge graphic
- State how often you intend to comment on your partner’s blog and if you know who your partner is, introduce him/her
- Share any thoughts you have about the challenge and whether you’ve participated before
- Spread the word: for this winter challenge, we’re encouraging participants to tweet using #Winter2017CC (please see the giveaway for a chance to earn entries by doing so)
- Enter the giveaway: details regarding the giveaway are below
- Comment: starting March 1st be sure to comment on your partner’s blog and have fun!