It’s that time of the week once again! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish, and this week’s theme is a Halloween freebie.
As I haven’t read many horror novels recently (and don’t read them that much in general), for this edition I decided to do top ten book-related characters or items to carve into your pumpkin!
1. Harry Potter’s scar and glasses
2. The Deathly Hallows symbol
3. The Charter marks from Sabriel
4. The Hunger Games symbol
5. The infamous Sherlock Holmes outline
6. The direwolf symbol from A Game of Thrones
7. Probably the most famous rune in the Mortal Instruments series
8. Poseidon’s trident symbol from the Percy Jackson series
9. The raven from The Raven Cycle
10. The cover symbol from The Mime Order
Good luck carving some of these because they’d be difficult as hell, but if anyone could do them justice they’d look amazing. I’ve seen photos of deathly hallows pumpkins before and they always look really good but I bet if I tried the design would come out looking like a sad rhombus.
As usual, let me know what you guys did for TTT and link me to your posts!